There are different plugins available for WordPress CMS with which the Universal CDN services can be integrated to your WordPress website. In this tutorial, we will be using WP Super Cache.
You need to create a CDN zone that points to your WordPress blog, follow the steps outlined below:
1. After the installation of the WP Super Cache plugin, “WP Super Cache” tab will appear under “Settings”. Hover your mouse over “Settings“, and then click “WP Super Cache“
2. On the “WP Super Cache” Settings page, select “Caching On” and click “Update Status“.
3. Then click on the “CDN” tab, enter your CNAME or CDN zone domain in the field “Off-site URL“.
4. You can also select the directories that will be served from Universal CDN, and exclude files based on a regular expression.
5. You should click “Skip https URLs to avoid mixed content errors” if you have not provided your SSL certificate.
6. After making the necessary changes, click on the “Save Changes” button.