To integrate the Universal CDN with the Joomla CMS, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Download the “CDN For Joomla!” plugin from download page.
2. Log into your Joomla Administrator Panel, hover your mouse cursor over “Extensions” and click on the “Extension Manager”.
3. Next to the “Upload Package File” box, click “Browse”, select the downloaded plugin file, and click “Upload and Install”.
4. After the installation is completed, go back to the “Extensions” tab, click
“Plugins” then click on the “Manage” tab, then click on the “System – Regular Labs – CDN for Joomla!” to set up the plugin.
5. Leave the “Site Root” value alone, type your CDN URL (e.g. http://10001-1.b.cdn13.com) into “CDN Domain”, then click “Save and Close”.
After making the configuration changes, you can check if the URLs are being rewritten by loading your website and reviewing the source code of your page by using browsers developer tools. For additional information go to Browser Dev Tools.
Different types of protocols are available (CDN Protocol, Relative Protocol, etc.) only in PRO versions.
For more information about the plugin, visit https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/cdn-for-joomla/.