To create a Universal CDN Cloud Storage container, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Storage tab located in the top left corner.
3. Click on the Create New Storage button located in the top right corner.
4. Enter the name for the container and choose a region. Universal CDN offers Cloud Storage services in two locations – in Europe and North America.
5. Click on the Create Storage button.
IMPORTANT! Please note that the storage containers must be created only from the Universal CDN Control Panel. Storage containers created not from the Control Panel will be rejected by the CDN system.