You can establish an FTP or SFTP connection to the storage containers in your account (UCDN control panel -> ‘Storages’), by choosing one of the following methods:
– Use the command-line tools ‘ftp’ and ‘sftp.
– Install an FTP Client such as Filezilla.
To check on how to connect to your CDN Storage container with FileZilla, click on the following link: https://wiki.filezilla-project.org/Using#Connecting_to_an_FTP_server
To get your FTP credentials, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Storage tab located in the top left corner.
3. Click on the key icon next to the Storage container.
4. From the pop-up window, you can get the FTP credentials for your CDN Storage container.
The SFTP credentials are provided below:
EU Storage address:
US storage address:
Your FTP username (10xxxxx.10xxxxx)
Your FTP password
Example SFTP connection from the command prompt:
sftp -P 2222 email@example.com