You can restrict or limit visitors in certain countries from accessing your resources.
To enable access limits based on the country, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the My Zones tab located in the top left corner.
3. Click on the cogwheel icon next to the CDN zone which access will be restricted.
4. Navigate to the Limit Access tab.
5. Scroll down to the Limit access by country feature and check the box next to it.
6. From the drop-down menu select to allow or prohibit access from specific countries.
After making any changes in the Universal CDN Control Panel do not forget to click on the Save Changes button.
Limit Access Using a Secret Key
Limit Access by a Single IP Address / IP Network