Restream Your Content to Third-party Platforms
Universal CDN allows you to restream your streams to third-party video sharing or streaming media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, etc.
To do this, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Livestraming tab located at the top left corner.
3. Click on the cogwheel icon next to the Live Streaming zone.
4. On the Main settings, click on the add button next to the RTMP Restream panel.
5. Enter the requested information.
The Publish URL and Stream Key must be taken from the platform where you will restream your sessions.
6. Click on the “Done” button once you enter the requested information.
In the example below, the Base stream has been restreamed on the YouTube platform.
To deactivate a restream, simply uncheck the box next to “Active” and click on the “Save Changes” button. Once deactivated, the restream can be deleted by clicking on the bin icon.
Deactivation of any of the transcodings will lead to the deactivation of the corresponding restreams.
To activate the Live Streaming service for your account, please Contact Us.