The Original Stream Has the Desired Resolution and No Transcoding is Required
Тhe RTMP stream pushed to your CDN Live Stream zone has the desired resolution and there is no need for transcoding. If that’s is your case, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Livestreaming tab located at the top left corner:
3. In case a Live Streaming Zone is not yet created, click on the ‘New Live stream’ button:
In case a Live Streaming zone was already created, click on the cogwheel icon next to the Live Streaming zone and refer to the below settings on the Main Settings page (skip to point 5).
3.1 From the ‘New RTMP Live streaming zone‘ section:
3.1.1 Stream name: Enter a friendly name for your Live Stream zone.
3.1.2 Enable HLS via CDN: check to enable HLS via HTTP. The CDN system will convert/transmux the incoming RTMP stream into the HLS format.
3.1.3 Include Base Stream in Master.m3u8: To include Base Stream in master.m3u8. This feature will include the Base Stream in the master.m3u8 file.
In case you would like to use the Master file and no transcoded streams are added, you should activate this option.
4. Click on the “Add Live Stream Zone” button.
5. From the ‘Main Settings‘ page you can also view the Publish URL and Publish Key. Both need to be entered in the configuration settings of your live streaming software to start pushing your stream to CDN Live Stream Zone.
To activate the Live Streaming service for your account, please Contact Us.
Тhe Оriginal Stream Does Not Have The Desired Resolution and Transcoding is Required
Restream Your Content to Third-party Platforms