The Original Stream Has the Desired Resolution and No Transcoding is Required
Тhe RTMP stream pushed to your CDN Live Stream zone has the desired resolution and there is no need for transcoding. If that’s is your case, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Livestraming tab located at the top left corner.
3. In the My Livestreaming Zone section, click on the New Live Stream button.
4. Enter a friendly name for your Live Stream session.
5. Enable HLS via HTTP from the Base options.
6. Click on the “Add Live Stream Zone” button.
The Publish URL and Publish Key can be viewed on the “Main settings” page. Both need to be entered in the configuration settings of your live streaming software to start pushing your stream to CDN Live Stream Zone.
To activate the Live Streaming service for your account, please Contact Us.