Please be advised that the following instructions may have undergone some changes due to the third-party software and plugin updates.
To integrate Universal CDN services with the eCommerce platform Prestashop, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log into your PrestaShop Admin Panel.
2. Hover the cursor of the mouse over “Advanced Parameters” and click on the ”Performance” tab.
3. In the section “CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache)”, enable the CCC for the following:
– Smart cache for CSS
4. Scroll down to the “Media servers (use only with CCC)” section.
5. Locate the “Media Server” section and insert your Universal CDN URL as shown below:
6. Hit the “Save” button on the top of the page to save your current settings.
After making the configuration changes, you can check if the URLs are being rewritten by loading your website and reviewing the source code of your page by using the browser’s developer tools. For additional information go to Browser Dev Tools.
Universal CDN integration has only been tested on the default Prestashop theme, so results may vary if you are running a custom theme.