The payment methods accepted by the Universal CDN are:
- PayPal. Paypal is an online financial service that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account.
- Bank transfer (wire transfer).
- Paxum. Paxum is a global e-wallet payment service based out of Montreal, Canada.
If you prefer using wire transfer or Paxum, please Contact Us for more information.
To add funds to your account by using PayPal, follow the steps outlined below:
2. Navigate to the Billing tab located in the top left corner.
3. Click on the Add Funds button located in the top left corner.
4. Choose the amount of funds to be added.
5. Once you click on the button with a pre-populated amount, it will redirect you to the PayPal login page to enter your information.