To delete a Universal CDN Storage container from your account, two prerequisites should be met:
- The storage container should be completely empty, meaning that you should delete all files and folders.
- This storage container should not be configured as an origin for an existing CDN zone.
After these requirements are completed, you can delete the storage by following the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Universal CDN Control Panel at my.ucdn.com.
2. Navigate to the Storage tab located in the top left corner.
3. Click on the X icon next to the name of the UCDN storage container.
4. Click on the Ok button.
To check how to remove a storage container using Universal CDN API, click here!