To configure the S3 as an origin to your resources, it is mandatory to fill the information in the following fields:
My AWS s3 location, Bucket name, Access key, and Secret key.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. My AWS S3 location – to find this information, first, you need to sign in to your AWS account. Then go to the AWS Service drop-down menu and select S3.
2. On the Amazon S3 page under Buckets, navigate to your bucket and click on it.
3. On the next page click on Properties. In the example below the AWS Region is us-east-1. For example, in the UCDN Control Panel on the field under My AWS s3 location, you need to enter the following:
4. Bucket name. You can find your bucket name(s) under Amazon S3 page as shown in step 2. In the example, the bucket name is “ucdn-test”.
5. Access Key and Secret Key. If not created, the Access and Key can be created on the My Security Credentials page, under “Access keys (access key ID and secret access key)“.
6. The Access Key and Secret Key needs to be entered in the UCDN control panel as shown in the following screenshot:
Do not forget to enter the S3 Region which in the example above is us-east-1. Leave the fields under the Signing key menu blank.
8. Specify the size of the files of your CDN zone and enter a CNAME record(s) (Optional).
9. Click on the Add Zone button.