(*Disclaimer: Please be advised that the following instructions may have undergone some changes due to the third-party software and plugins updates.)
Magento has the ability to utilize CDN Functionality without the need for a 3rd party plugin.
Setting up a CDN using Magento’s native support (version 2.3.2):
1. Log into the admin panel of your website.
2. Go to Stores ⇒ Configuration.
3. Under General select Web option.
4. Go to URL's settings tab.
Follow these setup instructions:
- Set the Base URL of your website so that your website domain is in the following format: http://ucdntest.cf/
- Base link URL leave as default: http://ucdntest.cf/
- Base URL for Static View Files: http://10001-1.b.cdn13.com/pub/static/
- Base URL for Media Files: http://10001-1.b.cdn13.com/pub/media/
Do not forget to replace the zone of UCDN 10001-1.b.cdn13.com with your actual CDN URL and http://ucdntest.cf/ with your domain!
Now that you are officially using a CDN on your website, you can check if your URLs are being rewritten by loading your website and viewing the source code of your page.Tags: Magento