(*Disclaimer: Please be advised that the following instructions may have undergone some changes due to the third-party software and plugins updates.)
1. Log into your PrestaShop Admin Panel
2. Hover your mouse over “Advanced Parameters” and click on ”Performance”
3. In section “CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache)”, enable CCC for
- Smart cache for CSS
4. Scroll down to the "Media servers (use only with CCC)" section.
5. Find three fields called "Media server" and insert your CDN URL as shown bellow :
6. Hit the SAVE button on the top of page to save your current settings.
In order to make sure everything works as intended, reload your site and view the source code, you should be able to see the CDN URLs used to pull static content.
CDN integration has only been tested on the default Prestashop theme, so results may vary if you are running a custom theme.